[Обжалование] Обжалование бана/мута Counter-Strike: Source для тех кто нашел себя в системе банов

Leon_

Leon_

Начинающий
Реакции
Баллы
Forum code from the ban system:
Data for appealing the ban (Do not change!):
My nickname : Leon
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:329077910
Reason for ban : Killing your own
Ban date : 07-08-2022 at 00:38
Ban duration : 1 day
Ban expires :08-08-2022 at 00:38
Banned by admin : Cat Kamysh
Ban link : ZLOYGAMES ban system
A few words in my defense: This guy with the following IP 5.18.185.246 harasses me in the game by killing and attacking me as his teammate. And when I defend myself, the admins ban me instead of him. He changes his name all the time, that's why I provided his IP. HE also have an assitant that helps him in the harassment. and I'm not his only target,.This is very unfair.

That player that you see I killed, has harassed me for several months.. He teams up against me and brings my life down to 1 or kills me. What do you expect me to do? When admins do nothing to stop him, I defend myself. This has been going on for several months. and it's the reason for all my bans.

Leon_ Leon_, Do you have proof?

That player that you see I killed, has harassed me for several months.. He teams up against me and brings my life down to 1 or kills me. What do you expect me to do? When admins do nothing to stop him, I defend myself. This has been going on for several months. and it's the reason for all my bans.
You could just change the team to kill him as opponent.
And he didnt kill you in this video, so WHY did YOU do it ?

I don't have proof. I don't know how to capture video of the game. This guy is a troll. Sometimes he kills me, but most of the times he doesn't kill me but he attacks me and bring my life very low, so I will be easily killed by the others. He doesn't only attack me but others as well. He throws the bomb behind the broken cars, where it's inaccessible by other players. Most of the times, they are two people who work in collaboration with each other. the IP of the other guy is 195.178.22.36.

I have tried to avoid them, not only by changing team, but also by going from one server to another, but they follow me everywhere. So, they have left me with no choice but to defend myself and do the same to him. This has been going on for several months now. If you come late at night, you will see what he does. In this video, I had VIP, that's why he was escaping from me, because he knew that even if he attacks me, I will recover. So, I took te opportunity to take my revenge.

The next time, when u want to shoth at him, think about it

What about him? Does he need to think about it when he shot me? Or only I am going to be punished and he can continue to behave like this?

We need proof. Enough 2-3 screenshots

Tonight his name was Kozel. He changes his name every time. He has a friend who helps him is harassing others. Here are their details:

# UserID 1884, Имя - Kozel, SteamID - STEAM_0:0:360905843, IP - 5.18.187.246
# UserID 1886, Имя - ZLOYGAMES.COM, SteamID - STEAM_0:0:2094440431, IP - 92.62.59.19

I also include some video captures that I recorded tonight.

Kozel harassing Leon:

Kozel dropping package and harassing other players

Kozel harassing other players

Сейчас тему просматривают (Всего: 0, Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 0)

Назад
Сверху Снизу