[Обжалование] Обжалование бана/мута Counter-Strike: Source для тех кто нашел себя в системе банов

• Автор темы that one rando
  • Дата начала
T

that one rando

Я здесь новенький
Реакции
Баллы

Код для форума из системы банов:
Система банов ZLOYGAMES
Пару слов в свое оправдание: hello, i dont know what type of anticheat you have, but whatever it is it falsely detected me as using aimbot, however if anyone of people spectated me they'd actaually know that im not using it, hence i think i was falsely banned (i think the system would need a bit of tweaking ;)

Код для форума из системы банов:
Система банов ZLOYGAMES
Пару слов в свое оправдание: привет, я не знаю, какой тип античита у тебя есть, но что бы это ни было, оно ложно определило, что я использую аимбот, однако, если бы кто-нибудь из людей наблюдал за мной, они бы на самом деле знали, что я его не использую, поэтому я думаю, что меня ошибочно забанили (думаю, систему нужно немного подправить ;)
Прежде чем обвинять античит нужно знать как он работает

i know how anti cheat works, the porblem is that it doesn't work as intended 😂
and i for sure wasn't pre aiming where ppl were or flicking to them/their heads

Я знаю, как работает античит, проблема в том, что он работает не так, как задумано 😂
и я точно не прицеливался туда, где были люди, и не щелкал им/их головам
не обязательно стрелять только по головам

Dear Alexey,

I am trying to appeal my recent ban from your server. I was accused of using an aimbot, but I assure you that this is not the case. I have been playing this game for a long time and have developed my skills through practice and dedication.

I understand that it can be challenging to distinguish between a skilled player and someone using an aimbot (false positives can also occur), but I ask that you help me if you can resolve this.

I just want to be done with this and move on with playing

Thank you for your time and consideration.

T that one rando, write here your nickname and steam id

Сейчас тему просматривают (Всего: 0, Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 0)

Назад
Сверху Снизу